2 June 2007

The end...









Yesterday has been a dark day for a lot of people, including me.

Instead of starting a second season, Mind Candy - the company behind the Perplexcity ARG - released the whole pxc staff and according to their current recruiting page, it looks like the company is now going to focus on creating toys for children. :-(

I can't believe they did that. As for now, only Dan, Adrian, Andrea, Naomi and David already said farewell to Mind Candy in their blogs. But no one wrote why they had to leave. I'm curious, when and what Michael will give a statement on these incidents.

Well. For now, it looks like I'd have to look for something new, although this experience can never be replaced. Thanks to all of the pxc staff and all of the players for creating this unique experience.

Now, I'll always regret of not going to any of the live events. :-(


And like rose said on unfiction:
Thanks [to all] for posting and saying good-bye (for now). Thanks for all your great work on Perplexcity. It has been quite a ride.

I know all the players wish you the best and want to keep up with you and your projects. Keep in touch.

Best of luck.

No comments: